Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Sad Monologue of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi

 


Poor Muammar. Now he's confused more than ever (if that's even possible). He doesn't
know, what to think:




"Why does everybody turn against me all of sudden? What have I done to deserve such an unexpected betrayal - this nasty hit below the belt? For past forty years or so, I've been a faithful leader of the the revolution, like Che Guevara or Mao Tse-tung, or the Spiderman, haven't I? My people love me (and rightfully so), because for all those years, I've been devotedly protecting them against..... against, you know... the bad things. Like terrorists, yes... and.... evil seven head dragons and invaders from Mars and Susan Boyle..."


"And what about my friends - those grotesque Westerners? We've always been good buddies for years. Well except for a few  petty quarrels, but in a healthy relationship, there's nothing wrong with it. Like, for instance, that time, in 1981, when I was considering assassination of Ronald Reagan. Or in 1986, when George Bush bombed Tripoli and tried to kill me. Awwww… so many fond memories. We had so much fun together. And especially for a past decade, we've really bonded together with my Western amigos. They often invited me to their parties, we joked and laughed together, and they gave me some wonderful gifts and toys. Not the newest ones, I'd really like to have, only those they didn't want to play with anymore. The older tanks and airplanes and the missiles, and such. They even let me keep my hard earned revolutionary money in their banks, you know... nothing major. Just three billions in Canada and a few more billions here and there all over the world. They called me Mad Dog of the Middle East, but they always stayed by my side and never objected, when I occasionally tortured or killed some of those pesky political opponents. Yes, that's what the good friends do - stick together for better or worse."



"So what's going on? Why am I a bad guy now? Maybe I should have taken it to my heart, when someone once warned me: Pray to the Lord not to protect you from your enemies, only from your friends".








Sorry Muammar, since the last month, you're not our buddy anymore, we un-friended you in our Facebooks and we'll probably kill you soon. But no hard feelings, it's nothing personal. It's just how it works. You've got to admire the fine art of the international politics and foreign diplomacy.

Your Loyal (no more) Westerner,

Milo.

No comments: