Monday, December 27, 2010

Perception

Our life opens in front of us many surprising paths with scores of intersections and multiple alternative directions to choose from. In many instances, a course of events runs beyond our control, but not so when it comes to adopting our own principal point of view. The choice is ours. You may opt to have a pessimistic world outlook and live a miserable, despondent life, or - like me - to cross to the sunny side of the street and embrace more rewarding, sanguine attitude.



Yes indeed, I am clearly a person perceiving my proverbial glass always as half full. Which, by definition makes me an optimist, no doubt. Incidentally, just as a marginal comment, it needs to be noted, my glass contents exclusively a lethal dose of poisonous, infectious, hallucinogenic, psychotic, highly caloric, morally corrupted, cholesterol loaded, decadent, foul smelling and politically correct Molotov cocktail.



Nevertheless, it feels truly satisfying to carry such a positive philosophical view and I'm not afraid to say it loud - it's great to be a HAPPY GUY!



Milo.

No comments: